Season 2 of the HBO hit, Game of Thrones is ending this Sunday, but the amazing, award winning show will continue next year with season 3.
As this season ends, we have a little something for all of you die hard fans to look forward to next season!
Sources have revealed the characters that will make their way on screen after the writers adapt George R.R. Martin‘s fantasy novel, A Storm of Swords, and there’s a lot of them!
– Mance Rayder: We’ve heard about him all season. A former member of the Night’s Watch who became the “King Beyond the Wall,” the leader of the Wildlings.
– Daario Naharis: A confident and seductive warrior.
– Jojen Reed; Meera Reed: A teenage brother and sister duo with special insights.
– Edmure Tully: A brash young member of the Tully family.
– Ser Brynden Tully (The Blackfish): Catelyn Stark’s uncle.
– Lady Selyse Florent: Stannis Baratheon’s wife.
– Shireen: Stannis’ daughter.
– Olenna Redwyne (The Queen of Thorns): Margaery Tyrell’s sharp-witted grandmother.
– Beric Dondarrion: A skilled knight who is the leader of the outlaw group Brotherhood Without Banners.
– Thoros of Myr: A red priest who follows the same religion as Melisandre.
– Tormund Giantsbane: A Wildling raider.
Will you be watching??? I will…..