You ain’t ready! The loveable couple from Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, Apryl Jones and Omarion show us a side of them you have never seen before! In part 2 of my exclusive interview with them, we dove into a few juicy topics that had us all laughing, screaming and even dancing! I asked them about the silliest thing they do together, when no one is watching and their answer….dancing naked! This crazy confession led to a slew of obscure questions about dancing skills, their sex life, his mom, marriage and the possibility of a B2K re-union. But, the catch was…instead of answering the questions with a simple yes or no, they had to sing Omarion’s signature O (Oooohhhhh!) for Yes and for No, they had to represent Omarion’s record label executive, Rick Ross, by doing his signature grunt (Ugh!)
I asked them the following questions:
* If Omarion asked Apryl to fill in for one of his back up dancers on tour, what would you say?
* If Apryl said she wanted to invite another woman in the bedroom, what would you say?
* If Omarion’s mother asked to move in with you, what would you say?
* What would you say to a B2K re-union?
* If EP Mona Scott Young asked you to get married on Love and Hip Hop, what would you say?
* If Omarion’s mother, wanted to record a song, like Momma Dee from LHH Atlanta, what would you say?
Their answers were hilarious to say the least!
So, I decided to keep the party going, by asking Omarion to demonstrate one of my favorite parts from his ‘Touch’ music video and he obliged! Apryl and I had a chance to be his back-up dancers and we looked a hot mess, but it was so much fun!
If you haven’t fallen in love with this couple already, I guarantee you will after watching these interviews! Part 3 & 4 Coming Next Week! You can watch all 4 parts plus my other interviews with the cast of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood on my youtube channel and don’t forget to subscribe!
Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Airs on Monday Nights at 8pm on VH1!
Watch the interview below and scroll down to catch the original music video for Touch!
Check out the video for Touch to watch him do our move (2:16 mark)!